“In the New Year, never forget to thank your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” Mehmet Murat Ildan
We are now in 2019 and you are probably bored to death of people reminiscing over 2018.
Well too bad its my turn to reminiscence. 8 of my friends married their soul mates this year and I got to experience 3 of those weddings which were gorgeous and have given me inspiration for my future wedding. One of my friends welcomed a child into the world, another got inspired and she is fighting for her dreams with her amazing husband. Another friend is pregnant and expecting a baby girl, awww….
What was my year like? I visited my amazing man twice this year and met more of his friends, was able to experience the African side of Austria which was so much fun. Made some lasting friends at my old job even though it wasn’t the best experience. I have had my ups and downs, bad experiences that made me grow, made new friends from different walks of life, had new experiences that made me realise I am no longer a child and faced new exciting challenges.
Below is a summary of my year my regrets, my accomplishments and my expectation of 2019.
What are my regrets
- I have gained a lot of weight this year… damn it!
- I have not finished my uni like i wanted to. 2 more subjects!!!
- My sleep has worsened need more sleep!!!!!
- Wish I was on live.me more. I miss you guys.
- I have gotten more involved in social media
- Started a blog
- became an Ambassador for Pineapple Clothing
- Started playing soccer and nearly got MVP – came 3rd.
- I have started to de clutter. Have a lot of work left to go.
- Nuha and I are closer than ever.
- Got a promotion. Wooo hooo (technically was last year but..)
- Got a new job in the last few days of the year
- Nuha and I started doing live me (will be back!)
Expectations of 2019
- Gonna be a wedding fokes hehe!!!
- Finishing my university degree
- Another year of soccer woo hoo…
- more blogging
- will be on live.me again.
- Hopefully more opportunities will come my way.
- I will be part of a pod cast very soon.
So hopefully in 2019 you all stay tuned and follow mine and Nuha’s journey. See bellow some pictures of my year. Also do not forget to check out my Instagram for daily posts.
Thanks for a great year people.
Leap Love Wonder